Tapi yang kakak ini bengang sangat sebab Cik kopipes itu langsung tak tinggalkan apa-apa pesan; (terima kasih atau hi) dan tidak meletakkan sebarang kredit buat beliau.
Jadi kak ell, i dah tolong u untuk up this entri sebagai info tambahan.
O'Reilly and others came up with a list of seven
- Take responsibility not just for your own words, but for the comments you allow on your blog.
- Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
- Consider eliminating anonymous comments.
- Ignore the trolls.
- Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.
- If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
- Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person.
The Blogger's Code of Conduct is a proposal by Tim O'Reilly for
bloggers to enforce civility on their bloggers by being civil themselves and moderating comments on their blog. The code was proposed due to threats made to blogger Kathy Sierra. The idea of the code was first reported by BBC News, who quoted O'Reilly saying, "I do think we need some code of conduct around what is acceptable behaviour, I would hope that it doesn't come through any kind of regulation it would come through self-regulation."
Syimalicious: Aku tak perlu nak eleborate atau komen apa-apa, sebub semua yang baca blog ini literate dan boleh faham. Kan?